Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello there!

Hello there! Just like you, I never thought I would do this, but here it goes. I'm looking for a LTR with someone who makes me laugh and carries on an excellent conversation about anything and everything, and has similar interests to my own. My friends would describe me as witty, thoughtful, caring, and passionate. All of these qualities are part of the numerous hobbies that I have including politics, volunteer work, reading, writing, traveling, music, dancing, and movies. Also, I would prefer if his education level matches mine (I'm a college grad with a little bit of grad school), his political beliefs were similar to mine (in other words, no bigots and/or GOP supporters!), and that he has no children from previous relationships. Also, since I am in my mid-twenties, I would prefer responses from SM between 27-40. Maybe this is you?

The Renaissance Man would keep me on my toes. He has to be passionate about life in general, and have a good circle of friends and family. Laughter and conversation are a must. I must be able to talk to him about anything and everything under the sun. What can I say, I love the cerebral type. Also, please be a non-smoker.

No comments: